Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Bantam, June 1994. Hardcover. First Edition / full number line. Near Fine book in a Near Fine jacket. Interior pristine. Spine straight and tight, tail lightly bumped. Light edgewear and rubbing to jacket. No tears, creases, or folds. Not from a library. No remainder mark. Not clipped. 544 pages.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
On Nov 20 2007, Hazelwood_Booksellers said:
Frederick Forsyth has proven time and again that he is a master of his genre in historically based fiction of war, spying, and terrorism. He's given his readers blockbuster mystery suspense thrillers such as: The Day of the Jackal; The Dogs of War; The Fourth Protocol; The Odessa File; The Negotiator ... and more. With, The Fist of God, he has struck classic pay-dirt again. Here is perhaps the most thoroughly researched, historically based novel set in prewar operation Desert Storm yet written, with an absolutely captivating cast of characters. Forsyth takes us inside the Allies war-rooms, to secret meetings of Saddam Hussein's war cabinet, to daring flights by the American Air Force over the skies of Iraq, to the sands of Iraq itself, and into the deepest recesses of Hussien's depot dictatorship with a daring spy, Mike Martin, trying to reach an undercover agent he knows only as, Jerico, who holds high-level intel the Allies believe may make or break the war effort. This is an intense story of wartime subterfuge you won't want to miss. This was Frederick Forsyth's 11th work.
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Fist of God
- Frederick Forsyth
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- June 1994
- fiction, espionage, intelligence, military, spy, thriller, war, Iraq, Persian Gulf, Gulf War
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military and Defense; Intelligence & Espionage; Fiction; Mystery, Suspense, Detective, Crime; Middle East; Britain; Religion & Spirituality;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]