Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Fitzgerald and Hemingway: A Dangerous Friendship
by Bruccoli, Matthew Joseph
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Carroll & Graf Pub, 1994-08-01. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/Very Good. The binding is tight, corners sharp. Text and images unmarked. The dust jacket shows some light handling, in a mylar cover. 8vo. xvii, 236pp.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Chaparral Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Fitzgerald and Hemingway: A Dangerous Friendship
- Bruccoli, Matthew Joseph
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Carroll & Graf Pub
- Place of Publication
- New York, Ny
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Chaparral Books
Chaparral Books is located across from Elephant's Deli on S Corbett Avenue in Portland. We have a well rounded collection of subjects, including an extensive core collection in Western Americana and Native American Literature including Western Writers.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'