Five Journeys From Jakarta: Inside Sukarno's Indonesia
by Maslyn WIlliams
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Rochester, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
William Morrow & Co., Inc., 1966 Near fine boards with green tape spine and white title. Map endpapers. Clean interior. Tight, square binding. Unclipped dust jacket with some bumping to edges. 383 pages. Index with newspaper toning to last two pages of index.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Genesee Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Five Journeys From Jakarta: Inside Sukarno's Indonesia
- Maslyn WIlliams
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- William Morrow & Co., Inc.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item is not as described or damaged. Shipping costs are for domestic media mail service only. Expedited service, heavier books and international shipping costs will be extra and you will be invoiced for only the actual cost of shipping.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2016
Rochester, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Genesee Books
Online book seller out of Rochester NY. My tastes are libertine and quirky and the selection of books tends to reflect those preferences.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]