Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: World Distributors Limited. Very Good in Good+ dust jacket. 1964. Hardcover. 157 p. 18 cm. Sound square binding in gold, cloth-covered boards with vignette on upper board of a brownie, toadstool and owl. Boards slightly bowed. Previous owner's name and a gift inscription on the front endpapers. Page paper has tanned. Dustwrapper has wear to the edges and folds, heaviest at the spine ends. The spine is faded. The second book in a series of Brownie Adventure stories from this publisher. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Homeward Bound Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Fix-It Six
- Bonner, Julie
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Good+ dust jacket
- World Distributors Limited
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's - Series;
Terms of Sale
Homeward Bound Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About Homeward Bound Books
Homeward Bound Books is an online bookshop operated from our home in the Municipality of Port Hope, Ontario. We specialize in children's and illustrated books – collectible and reading copies; and local histories, particularly for Ontario. We also stock a selection of collectable mystery fiction, ephemera, and any other titles we find interesting or unusual. We have thousands of books yet to be catalogued. So, please contact us to be added to our client list, and we will let you know when we have books of interest to you. It is our pleasure to send books homeward bound -- from our shelves to yours.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]