FLESH and BLOOD - A History of the Cannibal Complex.
by TANNAHILL, REAY:
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY. (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- FLESH and BLOOD - A History of the Cannibal Complex.
- TANNAHILL, REAY:
- illus with contemporary b/w illustrations.
- Book condition
- Used - FINE.
- Jacket condition
- US,8vo HB+dw/dj,1st thus.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- USA,NY.DORSET PRESS,1988.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- This edition first published
- q52.BIOGRAPHY.US,8vo HB+dw/dj,1st thus.ISBN 0880292466.ISBN 0812817567.COUNTESS BATHORY.CANNIBALISM+HISTORY OF.SOCIAL HISTORY.BLOOD+FLESH+HUMAN SACRIFICE.BRAIN-EATING.HEADHUNTING+EATING.AFRICA+CANNIBALISM+MISSIONARIES.VAMPIRES.Books new,used,signed,rare.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY.
NO books will be sent 'ON APPROVAL' unless paid for in full and invoiced accordingly and with appropiate Registered/Recorded/Insurance,where applicable.If returned/declined monies refundable (P+p and any processing fees excluded). Other returns/refunds, only if book(s) are misdescribed,and then a) matches the invoice sent with it, b) returned in original packaging and state/condition sent out in,and received by buyer, c) and returned at the seller's original and actual shipping/P+p cost used when despatched to buyer - any excess cost borne at returnee's own expense. Notification of intent of return, required within 2 days of receipt of book please. 30 day return guarantee, for refund, (excluding P+p costs and any processing fees), for up to 30 days after delivery, only if an item arrives either misdescribed or damaged.Other returns accepted at seller's discretion. Orders processed same day,subject to time of receipt of order and payment, by end of P.O's business day, where applicable, and despatched the same day (weekends excluded). Shipping/P+p costs are based on books weighing 2.2Lb,or 1KG and UNINSURED, unless quoted otherwise. If your book order (P+p cost included/excluded) is in excess of 20.00 GBP,heavy or oversized, as per instruction, we'll contact you to let you know if extra shipping/insurance is required.Prices are nett, worldwide shipping/handling and registration/ insurance fees are extra.Books/orders in excess of 20.00 GBP will only be sent with appropriate insurance fees. So,for actual insured/registered shipping costs, prior contact with the seller, BEFORE ordering, is required at: firstname.lastname@example.org. All orders are wrapped in sellophane, then either bubble-wrapped or corrugated-card and then boxed.[US+CANADA only.] Items/orders over 20.00 GBP are automatically sent registered/insured either via PARCEL FORCE [insured].Or, International SIGNED For [insured] AIRMAIL,minimum of 6.50 GBP,in addition to P+p and subject to book('s) weight.Books WILL NOT be sent without appropiate Registered/Recorded/Insurance,where applicable.We use the Royal Mail for inland (UK)and most overseas deliveries.For most other International destinations,for orders/books in excess of 20.00 GBP,we use Royal Mail International Registered/SIGNED For minimum of 6.50 GBP (100gm),in addition to postage and subject to book('s) weight.UK addresses, orders/ books in excess of 20.00 GBP, sent Next Day Guaranteed Delivery [Minimum Insured up to 250 GBP automatically - at no fee,extra insurance can be bought upto 1,000 GBP and Maximum 2,500 GBP - enquire for costs.], minimum of 5.90 GBP per order, again subject to weight. Cheques payable to R J A PAXTON-DENNY at business address.Ir requiring to pay by paypal contact seller for paypal account email.
About the Seller
About R. J. A. PAXTON-DENNY.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]