by Ebersole, Barbara. Foreword by William Saroyan
- very good
- Very Good/Good
Santa Monica, California
Standard Delivery: 8 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Fletcher Martin.
- Ebersole, Barbara. Foreword by William Saroyan
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- University of Florida Press
- Place of Publication
- Gainsville, Florida
- Date published
- Ebersole, Barbara. Foreword by William Saroyan. Fletcher Martin. Art
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS Media mail with tracking or Priority with tracking if requested. For items over $50 we recommend Insurance or Signature Confirmation. MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER than stated by the USPS. International orders are shipped through Biblio's Global Shipping Program. Thank You Again! Jero Books and Templet Co.
About the Seller
About Jero Books and Templet Co.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]