Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
So much has been written about these poems - and about this book as a cycle - that the only further help on the subject which I can offer to my fellow readers is a quotation from one of my teachers: "The Twentieth Century began in 1857." He didn't explain, and he didn't have to.
- Lotzabooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Les Fleurs Du Mal
- Charles Baudelaire
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good Condition
- Quantity available
- F. Ferroud
- Place of Publication
- Paris, France
- Date published
- BZDB26 NOISBN BLXRHO Antiquarian & Rare; Non-English Language::French; Les Fleurs Du Mal Charles Baudelaire
- Bookseller catalogs
- Non-English Language / French; Antiquarian & Rare;
Terms of Sale
Refunds will be granted only if the condition differs from the condition described in the listing.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.