FLORE DES JARDINS ET DES GRANDES CULTURES, OU DESCRIPTION DES PLANTES DE JARDINS, D'ORANGERIES ET DES GRANDES CULTURES, LEUR MULTIPLICATION, L'EPOQUE DE LEUR FLEURAISON ET...... (3 VOLS.) De Leur Fructification, Et Leur Emploi, Avec Planches Grave´es, Dont Une Colorie´e;
by Seringe, Nicolas, Charles (1776-1858)
- Very Good+
Fairfield, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- FLORE DES JARDINS ET DES GRANDES CULTURES, OU DESCRIPTION DES PLANTES DE JARDINS, D'ORANGERIES ET DES GRANDES CULTURES, LEUR MULTIPLICATION, L'EPOQUE DE LEUR FLEURAISON ET...... (3 VOLS.) De Leur Fructification, Et Leur Emploi, Avec Planches Grave´es, Dont Une Colorie´e;
- Seringe, Nicolas, Charles (1776-1858)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- First Edition
- Charles Savy Jeune
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.