Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A. Barron, 1948. Hardcover. Good. 1948. First Edition. 182 pages. No dust jacket. Black cloth. Contains black and white illustrations. Pages and binding are presentable with no major defects. Minor issues present such as mild cracking, inscriptions, light foxing, tanning and thumb marking. Overall a good condition item. Boards have moderate shelf wear, with light rubbing and marking. Heavy bumping to corners and crushing to spine ends. Book has noticeable forward lean, with light sunning overall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- World of Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Flotsam's Follies
- B C Hilliam
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- A. Barron
- Date published
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
About World of Rare Books
World of Books sells rare and collectable books on behalf of charities. Our team of booksellers are happy to deal with any enquiries and aim to provide same-day dispatch for all orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]