Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York.: THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MEHICANICAL ENGINEERS, 1966. Book. Very Good. Soft cover. No Jacket; Very Good Book PRINTED WRAPPER, EX-LIBRARY, SPINE AND COVERS UNCREASED, SOME RUBBING ON EDGES OF SPINE AND COVER, INTERALLY CLEAN. B000NBGB4K.".
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Flow Measurement Symposium
- K.C., Cotton
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MEHICANICAL ENGINEERS
- Place of Publication
- New York.
- Date published
- May 2017
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]