The Flowering World of "Chinese" Wilson
by Wilson, Ernest. Ed. Daniel Foley
- Near Fine Condition/Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Macmillan, New York, 1969. 1st Edition. Hardcover (Original Cloth). Near Fine Condition/Very Good. Dust Jacket spine sunned. Bookplate. Category: Science & Technology; Botany; Gardening. Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: 20588. .
"Frances Foster Books." Newbery Medal, 1999.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- ArchersBooks.com (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Flowering World of "Chinese" Wilson
- Wilson, Ernest. Ed. Daniel Foley
- Hardcover (Original Cloth)
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine Condition
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- BZDB185 Science & Technology; Botany; Gardening. Wilson, Ernest. Ed. Daniel Foley The Flowering World of "Chinese" Wilson
- Bookseller catalogs
- gardening; botany;
Terms of Sale
Mail order only. All first editions are first printings unless otherwise noted. Ins extra and recommended. Books will be shipped on receipt of payment (US funds/accounts only) and may be reserved for ten days. Books returnable within 2 weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
I have been a bookseller since 1986 and closed my shop in 2001 to concentrate on mail order and do some writing. My stock includes a large selection of books on Baseball, True Crime, Ohioana, Botany, Literature, and Music. And I've cowritten two books: Catching Dreams: My Life in the Negro Baseball Leagues with Frazier Robinson (1999) and Jim Tully: American Writer, Irish Rover, Hollywood Brawler with Mark Dawidziak (2011, foreword by Ken Burns). Mark Dawidziak and I have also written introductions to four reissues of Tully's books: Circus Parade (foreword by Harvey Pekar), Shanty Irish (foreword by John Sayles), The Bruiser (foreword by Gerald Early), and Tully's breakthrough book, Beggars of Life.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [More]