Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Franklin Center, PA: The Franklin Library. As New with No dust jacket as issued. 1977. Limited Edition. First Printing. Leather. Publisher's full brown leather, spine in four compartments separated by raised bands, gilt lettering in two compartments, gilt tooling in remainder; gilt borders and foliate tooling on covers, all edges gilt, moire silk endpapers, silk ribbon marker bound in. Illustrated with B&W plates by Eugene Karlin. Notes from the Editors laid-in.. The volume is in perfect, pristine condition; unmarked, unread, tight, square, and clean. NEAR FINE.. The 100 Greatest Books of All Time Series. B&W Plates. 8vo 8" - 9" tall. xx, 244 pp .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Round Table Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Flowers of Evil
- Baudelaire, Charles
- Eugene Karlin
- Book condition
- New As New with No dust jacket as issued
- Limited Edition. First Printing
- The Franklin Library
- Place of Publication
- Franklin Center, PA
- Date published
- Literature;, Baudelaire;, Fine Binding;, Franklin Library;, The 100 Greatest Books of All Time;, Novel;, Gift Ideas;, French Literature;
Terms of Sale
Round Table Books, LLC
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Any book may be returned in the same condition within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Round Table Books, LLC
Round Table Books, LLC lists rare, beautiful and interesting books. All books are described accurately, packed carefully and shipped promptly. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Any book may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]