Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Norwalk, CT: The Easton Press. 1977. F, a tight solid sound beautiful impeccable copy. ; 4to, dark brown leather with gilt lettering, all page edges gilt, attached ribbon page marker, raised bands spine, moire eps, color frontis, 201pp. , notes. Translated into English verse by various hands. Edited with an introduction and notes by James Laver and illustrated with engravings by Pierre-Yves Tremois. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Editions Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Flowers of Evil
- Baudelaire, Charles
- Book condition
- The Easton Press
- Place of Publication
- Norwalk, CT
- Date published
- EASTON, PRESS, FOREIGN, FRENCH, CLASSIC, POETRY, FLEURS, MAL, BAUDELAIRE
Terms of Sale
Old Editions Inc.
MasterCard, Visa, Discover, AmEx and PayPal accepted. Items may be returned within 30 days, if in the same condition as when ordered. NY residents must add 8.75% sales tax. Shipping by USPS Media Mail: $3.99 first item, $1.45 each additional item. Shipping by USPS Priority: $10.99 for first item, $4.95 each additional item. Heavy or oversized items will require extra postage; international shipping will be quoted. Insurance is optional at customer's expense. All items subject to prior sale.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
North Tonawanda, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Old Editions Inc.
We are one of New York state's largest antiquarian bookstores with 35,000 square feet of retail & warehouse space, located in the heart of downtown Buffalo, NY. We moved into our present location in early 2003, when we realized that we needed to significantly expand our shelf and wall space to accommodate our vast inventory of books, prints & artwork, historical documents, magazines, memorabilia, etc. We offer three floors of retail and gallery space, where our customers can shop for unique items in every price range. We take great pride in our personal service, well-organized departments, and pleasant ambiance. If you are seeking something specific you don't see listed in our online inventory, please contact us to check our offline stock for you.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]