Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Pennsylvania: The Franklin Library, 1977. A very fine copy in brown leather and lots of gilt decoration the spine and boards, endpapers of red watered silk , gilt edges all around , a super copy an ideal gift. . Limited Edition. Full Brown Calf.. Fine condition.. Illus. by Eugene Karlin.. 8V0.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Vanessa Parker Rare Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Flowers of Evil
- Charles Baudelaire
- Eugene Karlin.
- Book condition
- Used - Fine condition.
- Limited Edition
- The Franklin Library
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Fine Binding , Franklin, Classic,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry; Fine Antiquarian Bindings & Finely Rebound;
Terms of Sale
Vanessa Parker Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Mulranny, Co Mayo.
Ask Seller a Question
About Vanessa Parker Rare Books
We are the most westerly Books and antiques shop in Europe ,trading in rare & used books since 1977,we operate from a 17thc Irish thatched cottage overlooking the beautiful Clew bay in the West of Ireland, which is stuffed to the rafters with books including secondhand, Antiquarian, to Fine & Rare books, with an emphasis on children`s, illustrated, Irish, country persuits, literature, poetry & much more. We also have a very large selection of genuine old Prints wrapped ready for framing, and Antiques. Only a fraction of our stock is online See our website www.antiquesandbooks.com
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]