Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicago: Albert Whitman & Co., 1931. Hardcover. GVG. Oblong. Author. 60 pp. Green cloth, title and illustration of cat on yellow paper label on front board, with gilt border, illustrated endpapers. Full-page, black on yellow illustrations from original free-hand cuttings by the author. Light soiling to covers, edge wear to corners and tail of spine, gilt title faded on spine. Light foxing to edges, otherwise clean & tight. Fluffy Cat goes looking for her lost Meow and meets Monk-Monk the mischievous monkey.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lippincott Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Fluffy Cat's Tail
- Sample, Ann Eliza
- Book condition
- Used - GVG
- Quantity available
- Albert Whitman & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books; Art; Cat Books;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee: with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Lippincott Books
We invite you to browse through the approximately 1800 books we have listed online on a wide variety of subjects, including strong holdings in Maine history and literature, lumbering, the North Woods of Maine, and Eastern Woodland Indians. We've been in business since 1975, over 25 years with a general antiquarian bookshop in Bangor.We are open by appointment; most of our stock of over 20,000 old and rare books have never been listed online, including a large selection of books on Maine and the Maine Woods. We are regularly adding to our inventory with new acquisitions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The heel of the spine.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.