THE FLYING SQUAD.
by Bishop, William A., Colonel and Major Rothesay Stuart-Wortley
- Good overall in dark blue cloth with orange lettering on the spine, no dust jacket (a bit of soiling to edges of textblock, but /dark blue cloth with orange lettering on the spine, no
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE FLYING SQUAD.
- Bishop, William A., Colonel and Major Rothesay Stuart-Wortley
- Book condition
- Used - Good overall in dark blue cloth with orange lettering on the spine, no dust jacket (a bit of soiling to edges of textblock, but
- Jacket condition
- dark blue cloth with orange lettering on the spine, no
- Sun Dial Press,
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, NY:
- Date Published
- (c 1927)
- aviation, boys series, adventure series, canada,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Series;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]