Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JimsOldBooks (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Folk Elements in Burmese Buddhism
- Maung Htin Aung
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Religions Affairs Department Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Buddhism, Burmese-Buddhism, Burmese--mythology
- Bookseller catalogs
- Folklore; Asia; Religion;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Books dispatched within 1-2 working days. Returns accepted but customer should notify me within seven days of receipt of the book. Postage charges based on average book weight. Reduced rates will apply to lighter parcels when possible. Heavy books are mentioned in the book description, you will be informed of any increased charges before the book is dispatched.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- spine strip
- The material covering the spine, or the rear portion of the outside of a book.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]