Folk-Lore in the Old Testament: Studies in Comparative Religion, Legend and Law
by Frazer, Sir James George
- Very Good with no dust jacket; Boards worn and rubbed, owlish author bookplate on front pastedown.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Folk-Lore in the Old Testament: Studies in Comparative Religion, Legend and Law
- Frazer, Sir James George
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket; Boards worn and rubbed, owlish author bookplate on front pastedown.
- MacMillan and Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Comparative Religion, Old Testament, BIBLE
- Bookseller catalogs
- Religion; Folklore and Mythology;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- tipped in
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,...[more]