Follow My Leader or The Boys of Templeton
by Reed Talbot Baines
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Cassell and Company Ltd, 1902 A nice copy in original green cloth with stamped illustration on front board. Some foxing on the glassine insert on title page. Clean throughtout interior. Front hinge is cracked but still tight rear hinge is intact.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Follow My Leader or The Boys of Templeton
- Reed Talbot Baines
- Stacey W. S.
- Original Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Cassell and Company Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Fiction Childrens
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]