by Niven, Larry: Pournelle, Jerry
- Very Good+; Minor shelf and edge wear. ; Nice tight copy, no names or marks inside, appears unread. Cover artwork uncredited.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Blagoevgrad Region, Bulgaria
Standard Delivery: 10 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Footfall is a 1985 science fiction novel written by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. It was nominated for the both the Hugo and Locus Awards in 1986, and was a No. 1 New York Times Bestseller.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books in Bulgaria (BG)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Niven, Larry: Pournelle, Jerry
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+; Minor shelf and edge wear. ; Nice tight copy, no names or marks inside, appears unread. Cover artwork uncredited.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Mass Market PB
- Bookseller catalogs
- Classic Science Fiction And Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
Books in Bulgaria
We endeavour to describe our books accurately, but if you are dissatisfied in any way on receipt of order or wish to cancel the contract for any reason within seven days. The period to start the day after the date on which the goods are received, in which case please contact us to arrange the return and refund of the cost of the goods and delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights. All returned goods should be packed to the same standard as sent. Unless we advise or you request otherwise, books are sent next working day, (often same day)by the method you selected on the check out page. This page also gives the shipping costs, if you have any queries or requirements about shipping please contact us before ordering. On occasion, very heavy books may require an additional shipping amount, if so we will contact you to agree this before the sale is processed.
About the Seller
About Books in Bulgaria
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]