Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Priscilla Juvelis, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Forgetting to Count
- Plimpton, Sarah
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- [New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Priscilla Juvelis, Inc.
Terms of Sale: All items are subject to prior sale. Payment should accompany order unless credit has been established. Mastercard and Visa accepted. ME residents please add 5% sales tax. Institutions may receive deferred billing. Posting is additional: $10.00 for the first item and $5.00 for each additional item. All items are guaranteed as described and may be returned for any reason, with notice, within seven days of receipt, providing they are in the same condition as when shipped. Please call in advance of a return.
About the Seller
About Priscilla Juvelis, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- clamshell box
- A protective box designed for storing and preserving a bound book or loose sheets. A clamshell box is hinged on one side, with...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]