FORMAL OPENING OF FRANKLIN AND MARSHALL COLLEGE, COLLEGE, IN THE CITY OF LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA, JUNE 7, 1853.
by Hayes, A.L.; Nevin, J.W.; & Potter, Alonzo
- very good
- Very Good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- FORMAL OPENING OF FRANKLIN AND MARSHALL COLLEGE, COLLEGE, IN THE CITY OF LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA, JUNE 7, 1853.
- Hayes, A.L.; Nevin, J.W.; & Potter, Alonzo
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Printed by Order of the Trustees (by Jno. H, Pearsol, Saturday Evening Express Office, Lancaster, PA: .
- Date published
- PENNSYLVANIA AMERICANA LANCASTER LOCAL HISTORY EDUCATION F&M 1853
- Bookseller catalogs
- PENNSYLVANIA; EDUCATION;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]