by UNGERER, Tomi
- Very good in a very good jacket.
Silver Spring, Maryland
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Brian Cassidy Bookseller at Type Punch Matrix (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- UNGERER, Tomi
- Book condition
- Used - Very good in a very good jacket.
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Grove Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Brian Cassidy Bookseller at Type Punch Matrix
Payment by check or money order (made out to "Type Punch Matrix"), VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Paypal (email@example.com). All books subject to prior sale. New customers are asked to prepay. Libraries, institutions, and established customers and dealers may be invoiced. Reciprocal trade courtesies extended.
About the Seller
About Brian Cassidy Bookseller at Type Punch Matrix
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description.... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]