Forster: A Collection of Critical Essays [Twentieth Century Views].
by Malcolm Bradbury, [Editor]
- See description
Oregon City, Oregon
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Englewood Cliffs, NJ Prentice-Hall, 1966. Paperback First Ed thus; First Printing indicated. First Ed thus; First Printing indicated. Very Good+: shows light wear to the extremities; moderate rubbing and faint creasing at the front panel and light soiling at the rear panel. Binding square and secure; text clean. Remains clean, sturdy, and quite presentable. NOT a Remainder, Book-Club, or Ex-Library. 8vo. 180pp. Trade Paperback. Edward Morgan Forster (1 January 1879 7 June 1970) was an English novelist, short story writer, essayist and librettist. He is known best for his ironic and well-plotted novels examining class difference and hypocrisy in early 20th-century British society. Forster's humanistic impulse toward understanding and sympathy may be aptly summed up in the epigraph to his 1910 novel Howards End: "Only connect ". His 1908 novel, A Room with a View, is his most optimistic work, while A Passage to India (1924) brought him his greatest success.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Black Cat Hill Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Forster: A Collection of Critical Essays [Twentieth Century Views].
- Malcolm Bradbury, [Editor]
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Ed thus; First Printing indicated.
- Place of Publication
- Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Essays; Prose & Criticism; Literary History; Classic English Novel; English Literature; Literary Criticism and Theory; Classic English Literature;
Terms of Sale
Black Cat Hill Books
Default shipping charges provided at the time of sale will hold unless the actual cost of shipping is significantly more - or less -t han the default shipping charge quoted. In such cases we will contact you with alternative charges; we will arrive at these charges by the following method: actual United States Postal Service (or UPS) shipping charges + $2.00 handling charge. We guarantee the accuracy of our descriptions and the quality of our packaging. Books we ship may be returned for any reason. If you are not satisfied, notify us via email, and return the book. If we are satisfied that we have provided an inaccurate description, we will refund your return shipping charges, at USPS Media Mail rates. All prices are net to all. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in expediting your order. Thanks from the folks on Black Cat Hill.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Oregon City, Oregon
Ask Seller a Question
About Black Cat Hill Books
Black Cat Hill Books is an Internet-only bookseller.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.