Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: William Heinemann Ltd & The Book Society Ltd, 1948. Two exceptionally fine volumes, bound in full green leather with gilt decoration by Bayntun, Riviere, Bath. These are truly sumptous volimes aeg. They are the 1948 reprints of the volumes containing, The Man of Property, In Chancery, To Let, White Monkey, The Silver Spoon and Swan Song. Fold-out family tree in each volume, 1042pp. + 1088pp.. Reprint. Hardback. Fine. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rickaro Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Forsyte Saga & A Modern Comedy 2 Volumes
- Galsworthy, John
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- William Heinemann Ltd & The Book Society Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Galsworthy Forsyte Fine Binding Literature Leather Full
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction and Poetry;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall
Terms of Sale
Rickaro Books Ltd
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ask Seller a Question
About Rickaro Books Ltd
At Rickaro Books, we have over 30 years experience in bookselling and customer care. We have a retail shop located in the historic town of Horbury and whilst we sell online, we always welcome visitors to the shop.We specialise in T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) but also carry a wide range of other titles across the fields of military, local history and first edition fiction. if you are seeking for a particular title, we are happy to assist and are always interested in purchasing good, collectable books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- All Edges Gilt. Describes a book in which the top, fore edge and bottom of the outside of the pages are decorated with gold...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]