Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
FORTS HENRY AND DONELSON: THE KEY TO THE CONFEDERATE HEARTLAND
by Benjamin Franklin Cooling
- Very Good plus/Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
US: Univ of Tennessee Pr, 1988. Hardcover. Very Good plus/Near Fine. Pages are clean with no markings from previous owners. Binding is square and tight. Boards are clean with minor edgewear. Text block lightly foxed and soiled. Dust jacket is clean, bright, and unmarked with slight edgewear. PICTURES PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Atlanta Vintage Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- FORTS HENRY AND DONELSON: THE KEY TO THE CONFEDERATE HEARTLAND
- Benjamin Franklin Cooling
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good plus
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Univ of Tennessee Pr
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Civil War, Fort Henry, Battle of, Tenn., 1862, Fort Donelson, Battle of, Tenn., 1862
Terms of Sale
Atlanta Vintage Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About Atlanta Vintage Books
Welcome to Atlanta Vintage Books, serving book lovers locally and worldwide for over 30 years. Our 5,000 square foot book store houses over 70,000 vintage, rare and out of print books. You'll be greeted with a smile when you enter but left alone as you browse. Our staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Special orders are happily accommodated, as hard-to-find and out-of-print editions are a specialty. Our store is light and airy with plate glass windows letting in plenty of natural light and wonderfully decorated with antique display cases, old barrister bookcases, and wood book shelves. The wide aisles and scattered seating make browsing a joy. You'll wonder where the time went.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.