Foundations Of Mechanical Accuracy
by Moore, Wayne R
- Good with no dust jacket
Davenport, Iowa, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bridgeport, Connecticut: Moore Special Tool Company. Good with no dust jacket. 1970. First Edition. Hardcover. 15562 . Overall a good copy of this book, clearly used with some small cosmetic imperfections, but still held together well enough to get good use out of it. Stated first. Filled throughout with illustrations and B&W photos. ; Ex-Library, front paste down and free end paper have stamping at the top and pen written in the corner. Stampings say property of U. S. Army. The fep also has some very well done calligraphy saying "property of Cast Center 5600' in black ink. Some identification coding on the corners of the preface page, but otherwise free of markings. Spine/hinges have some loose spots throughout, but are still fully connected along with all the pages. No DJ, boards in good shape with minor edge wear. The spine has residue from a library sticker that was removed, does not appear to have damaged the spine during the process luckily. ; 4to 11" - 13" tall; 353 p. .
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Source Book Store (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Foundations Of Mechanical Accuracy
- Moore, Wayne R
- Book Condition
- Used - Good with no dust jacket
- First Edition
- Moore Special Tool Company
- Place of Publication
- Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Date Published
- 15562, Math, Engineering, Technical Reference
Terms of Sale
Source Book Store
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Source Book Store
Largest used book store in Iowa, open for over 80 years. With over 100,000 books from antiquarian to contemporary, fiction and nonfiction. We also have a huge selection of magazines, comics, records, movies, maps, and more.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year