Foundations Of The World Republic
by Borgese, G. [Giuseppe] A. [Antonio], [Introduction By Robert Redfield]
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good DJ
Pasadena, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Arroyo Seco Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Foundations Of The World Republic
- Borgese, G. [Giuseppe] A. [Antonio], [Introduction By Robert Redfield]
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good DJ
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition 1st Printing
- University Of Chicago Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Rare And Unusual Books; "Government; Philosophy and Thoughtfulness;
Terms of Sale
Arroyo Seco Books
Payment by credit card, check, PayPal or, for orders over $1000, by bank transfer. US Shipping by USPS media mail, at standard rate shown, but large or heavy items may require additional postage. Shipments valued over $200 may be sent with insurance, and/or with signature confirmation required. International shipments sent only by insured USPS mail (Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail or Express Guaranteed). Shipments to the UK may require additional shipping charges to provide insurance as they lack a nationally insured postal system. Sales within California and many other states are subject to sales tax. International shipments may be subject to Customs duties or fees and/or VAT which are the responsibility of the buyer. Postage will not be refunded for unaccepted packages; please review your order for correct addressing.
About the Seller
About Arroyo Seco Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.