Foundry Work. A Practical Guide to Modern Methods of Moulding and Casting in Iron, Bronze, Steel, and Other Metals, Including Many Valuable Hints on Shop Equipment and Management, Useful Tables, Etc.
by Stimpson, William C
Hopewell Jct, New York
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ravenroost Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Foundry Work. A Practical Guide to Modern Methods of Moulding and Casting in Iron, Bronze, Steel, and Other Metals, Including Many Valuable Hints on Shop Equipment and Management, Useful Tables, Etc.
- Stimpson, William C
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- No Additional or Previous Printings
- American School of Correspondence
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Foundry Work, William C. Stimpson, Molding, Casting, Iron Work, Forge, Iron Smith, Iron, Bronze, Steel, Brass, Copper, Lead, Tin, Bronze, Zinc, Phosphor, Properties of Metals, Properties of Alloys, Manufacturing, Engineering, Chemistry, Sand Molds, Build
- Bookseller catalogs
- COMPLETE CATALOG; NON-FICTION, TEXT AND REFERENCE BOOKS; History, The Arts, Art, Illustrators; Gift Ideas;
- 8vo, 9.25 by 6.5 Inches
Terms of Sale
Domestic orders are shipped via Media Mail (Standard Option) or Priority Mail. International orders are sent using First Class Mail International (Standard option) or Priority Mail International (Expedited option). Shipping rates are determined the actual costs by method, weight, size of package and geographic destination.
Our shipping fees are based on average books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. To reduce your costs, we can use the more economical flat rate services whenever possible if your order will fit into the required packaging, but please be aware many books will NOT be eligible for this option. Shipping rates are based upon actual cost to destination and average book size and weight. Other options may be available depending on your specific location and the size of your package. Please feel free to contact me by email if you have any questions.
Where applicable, international customers are responsible for paying any required customs duties, fees and taxes as required by their country.We want your complete satisfaction. Items may be returned for a refund for any reason. We request that the returned item(s) be in the same condition received, unused and carefully repacked, and returned within 10 business days by an insured or traceable shipping method. Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable. The customer pays for return shipping unless there has been an error on our part. We do request that you give prior notice by email for any returns. If you have ordered directly from us, your refund will be processed upon arrival and inspection of the returned item.
About the Seller
About Ravenroost Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]