by Rand, Ayn
- Good in Good dust jacket; Boards worn, spine cocked, corners rounded, pages toned, jacket edgeworn.
Selkirk, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
When The Fountainhead was first published, Ayn Rand 's daringly original literary vision and her groundbreaking philosophy, Objectivism, won immediate worldwide interest and acclaim. This instant classic is the story of an intransigent young architect, his violent battle against conventional standards, and his explosive love affair with a beautiful woman who struggles to defeat him. This edition contains a special Afterword by Rand's literary executor, Leonard Peikoff which includes excerpts from Ayn Rand's own notes on the making of The Fountainhead . As fresh today as it was then, here is a novel about a hero—and about those who try to destroy him.
One of the most influential books I have ever read yeah she can talk a yes I just need to listen
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Fountainhead
- Rand, Ayn
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Good dust jacket; Boards worn, spine cocked, corners rounded, pages toned, jacket edgeworn.
- First Edition; First Printing
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Books into Film;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- later state
- used in book collecting to refer to a book from a later run of a first edition, generally distinguished by a change in some part... [More]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]