The Four-Dimensional Nightmare
by Ballard, J.G
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Science Fiction Book Club, 1964. Hardcover. Near Fine/Near Fine. Signed by Ballard on the title page. Near Fine in a Near Fine jacket, unclipped (no price), generally toned and lightly soiled. Blue buckram, a crease running along the front board, silver gilt lettering on the spine. Square and firmly bound, a bit of foxing at the top edge, clean internally. An early collection of eight of Ballard's stories, with this edition featuring the stories as they were published by Gollancz in the true first edition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Carpetbagger Books, IOBA (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- The Four-Dimensional Nightmare
- Ballard, J.G
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Science Fiction Book Club
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Science Fiction, Short Stories, British Literature
Terms of Sale
Carpetbagger Books, IOBA
All items are returnable for a refund within 30 days of receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Carpetbagger Books, IOBA
Based in the far northwest reaches of the Chicago suburbs, Carpetbagger Books specializes in literary fiction and modern firsts. Inventory is updated weekly, if not more frequently, so browse often. If you are after something particular, don't hesitate to communicate: not all inventory is uploaded online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]