Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
3 generations ago Shakespeare was the people's playwright, as he was in his own time. Today many think he is only for elitists, but that's because theater seats are so often filled with the same idiots who clap when the airplane lands.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Biblioctopus (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Fourth Folio; Comedies, Histories and Tragedies
- Shakespeare, William
- Full calf
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
*Every item is guaranteed to be genuine, as described, and way cool, regardless of vintage, but all manuscripts fashioned by the living are particularly burdened with, and isolated by, specific and uneditable disclaimers of warranty.
*Everything is deemed to be sold on approval, and may be returned, with notice, within 8 days, for any reason, or no reason, for a full refund. Everything continues to be the lawful property of Biblioctopus until it is wholly paid.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]