Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The Fragility of Goodness: Luck and Ethics in Greek Tragedy and Philosophy
by Nussbaum, Martha C
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cambridge University Press, 1988. Paperback. Sunned spine, curled wrappers. Good otherwise.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Windows Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Fragility of Goodness: Luck and Ethics in Greek Tragedy and Philosophy
- Nussbaum, Martha C
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Cambridge University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Windows Booksellers
We've been in business since 1987 and have storefronts in Eugene and Portland, Oregon. Currently we are selling via mail order and for local customers, offering curbside pick up. Our speciality is academic studies in western philosophy, classics, Christian theology, church history, Judaica, biblical studies, archaeology and ancient near east.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight... [More]