Frames and framings : in the Ashmolean Museum (Ashmolean handbooks)
by Timothy Newbery (Timothy J. Newbery)
- New/No Jacket, As Issued
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
New York, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oxford: Ashmolean Museum, 2002. NEW.. First Edition, First Printing. Hard Cover, Sewn Binding. New/No Jacket, As Issued. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Frames and framings : in the Ashmolean Museum (Ashmolean handbooks)
- Timothy Newbery (Timothy J. Newbery)
- Book Condition
- New New
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- Quantity Available
- First Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Ashmolean Museum
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
- Picture Frame, Cadre, Cornici, Rahmen, Art, Artist, Art History, Old Master, Modern, Contemporary, Paintings, Oil, Watercolor, Gouache, Tempera, Auction, Sotheby's, Christies, Bonhams, Dorotheum, Lempertz, Drouot
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. UPS/FedEx/DHL upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - firstname.lastname@example.org ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...