by SHELLEY, MARY
- near fine
- Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Frankenstein; or, the Modern Prometheus, generally known as Frankenstein, is a novel written by Mary Shelley. Shelley started writing Frankenstein when she was 18 and finished when she was 19. The first edition was published anonymously in London in 1818. Shelley's name appears on the second edition, published in 1831.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
How can something be "used" and new and "first edition from 1831 but also SEALED in the original shrinkwrap"? You should learn what these words mean or include only factual information in your descriptions when selling things.
- Karol Krysik Books, ABAC/ILAB, IOBA, PBFA (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- SHELLEY, MARY
- Glenn Chadbourne, Alex Mcvey, Keith Minnion
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Limited Edition
- Kings Way Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Karol Krysik Books, ABAC/ILAB, IOBA, PBFA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Karol Krysik Books, ABAC/ILAB, IOBA, PBFA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- clamshell box
- A protective box designed for storing and preserving a bound book or loose sheets. A clamshell box is hinged on one side, with... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]