Fred Rosenstock: A Legend in Books & Art
by Bower, Donald E. Foreword By Frank Waters
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Flagstaff, Arizona, U.S.A.: Northland Press, 1976. Dj is price clipped and moderately spine and cover sunned. Light rubs and edge wear. Mild dj edge scufs. Blue cloth binding with silver spine titles is near flawless. . First Edition. Hard Cover, Blue Cloth. Very Good/Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall, 212 Pages.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- 50000books.com (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Fred Rosenstock: A Legend in Books & Art
- Bower, Donald E. Foreword By Frank Waters
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Northland Press
- Place of Publication
- Flagstaff, Arizona, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- 0873581490 08735801490
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography; Business; Antiques/Collectibles; Americana; Tom's List;
Terms of Sale
All books guaranteed as described. Returns accepted within 30 days of receipt. Checks may be held for clearance prior to shipment. Calif. sales tax added to sales within Calif. Shipping price adjustments may be necessary for extra heavy priority or international orders.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
El Cajon, California
Ask Seller a Question
Selling quality books for over 25 years. A general online bookstore with many sub-specialities. I treat people with the respect that they deserve.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [More]