Fred Rosenstock: A Legend in Books and Art
by Donald E. Bower (Author)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Northland Pub; 1st edition (November 1, 1981), 1981. First edition. Hardcover. Collectible First e. As new in as new dust jacket with Brodart cover. Profusely illustrated This a nice clean copy, the spine is solid, The text is clean and pages are not torn or dirty. We provide fast and reliable shipping service. We started to sell on the internet in 1998. We ship from California. All our books are guaranteed.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Valley Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Fred Rosenstock: A Legend in Books and Art
- Donald E. Bower (Author)
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Northland Pub; 1st edition (November 1, 1981)
- Place of Publication
- Flagstaff, Arizona, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All books are guranteed. Please notify me within 7 days if there is a problem with the book. Full refunds will be given if the book is not as discribed or if it is damaged do to improper packaging.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Valley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]