A FREE MAN OF COLOR
by Hambly, Barbara
- Very near fine in wrappers.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Barbara Hambly is the author of The Emancipator’s Wife , a finalist for the Michael Shaara Award for Excellence in Civil War Fiction. She is also the author of Fever Season , a New York Times Notable Book of the Year, and seven acclaimed historical novels.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- A FREE MAN OF COLOR
- Hambly, Barbara
- Book condition
- Used - Very near fine in wrappers.
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- new orleans, creoles, historical fiction, arc, uncorrected proof,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Mysteries: historical;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not a... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]