Freeling's Grand Junction Railway Companion to Liverpool, Manchester, and Birmingham; and Liverpool, Manchester & Birmingham Guide; Containing a Narrative of the Parliamentary History of the Project...
by Freeling, Arthur
- Good/No Jacket
Prestatyn, Flintshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Anvil Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Freeling's Grand Junction Railway Companion to Liverpool, Manchester, and Birmingham; and Liverpool, Manchester & Birmingham Guide; Containing a Narrative of the Parliamentary History of the Project...
- Freeling, Arthur
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- New Ed
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 16mo - over 5¾" - 6&
- Grand Junction Railway Railroads Liverpool Manchester Birmingham Freeling England Britain British
- Bookseller catalogs
- British Topography;
Terms of Sale
Payment may be made by cheque or postal order made payable to J.K. Maddison. Overseas customers are required to pay by cheque or money order in pounds sterling. We are also able to accept Paypal payments. Every effort is made to describe books accurately. Should any item be found to be unsatisfactory, we will refund the cost in full, provided it is returned securely packed within ten days of receipt.
About the Seller
About Anvil Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...