The Freeman: A Monthly Journal of Ideas on Liberty Vol. 29, No. 10 (October 1979)
by Poirot, Paul L. (Editor)
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Irvington-on-Hudson, NY: Foundation for Economic Education, 1979. Softcover. Very Good. Wraps; 64pp; Covers slightly curled, clean & bright, text unmarked, binding is tight, VG condition. Vintage monthly libertarian journal. This issue: Two Ways of Life by Robert G. Anderson; The Fight for Free Enterprise by Kenneth McDonald; This Is Mine by Robert LeFevre; Mass Transit Mess by John Semmens; much more.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Book Happy Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Freeman: A Monthly Journal of Ideas on Liberty Vol. 29, No. 10 (October 1979)
- Poirot, Paul L. (Editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Foundation for Economic Education
- Place of Publication
- Irvington-on-Hudson, NY
- Date Published
- politics libertarian liberty anti-communist right-wing capitalist economics
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Book Happy Booksellers
Items may be returned within two weeks of receipt if not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Book Happy Booksellers
Online book sales specializing in collectible, out-of-print, hard-to-find & unusual items.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB... [More]