Frivolous Peeps at India
by Kelly, Ethel
- Very Good with no dust jacket; Edges rubbed, gift inscription dated "India Xmas 1912" on front free endpaper, some li
Selkirk, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Frivolous Peeps at India
- Kelly, Ethel
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket; Edges rubbed, gift inscription dated "India Xmas 1912" on front free endpaper, some li
- First Printing
- George Robertson and Company
- Place of Publication
- Melbourne, Australia
- Date Published
- British India, 1900s Travel, India Travel
- Bookseller catalogs
- Asia; Travel and Adventure;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...