Full Catastrophe Living: How to cope with stress, pain and illness using mindfulness meditation
by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Fine/No Jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom
Standard Delivery: 7 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Jon Kabat-Zinn, Ph.D., is a scientist, writer, and meditation teacher engaged in bringing mindfulness into the mainstream of medicine and society. He is professor emeritus of medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, where he was founding executive director of the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society, as well as founder and former director of its world-renowned Stress Reduction Clinic. He is the author of Full Catastrophe Living: Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain, and Illness; Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life; Coming to Our Senses: Healing Ourselves and the World Through Mindfulness; and co-author, with his wife, Myla, of Everyday Blessings: The Inner Work of Mindful Parenting . He lectures and leads retreats on mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) for health professionals worldwide. He received a Pioneer in Integrative Medicine award from the Bravewell Collaborative in 2007 and the 2008 Mind & Brain Prize from the Center for Cognitive Science at the University of Turin, Italy. His books are in print in more than thirty languages.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Carmarthenshire Rare Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Full Catastrophe Living: How to cope with stress, pain and illness using mindfulness meditation
- Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
All books sold as complete unless stated otherwise. Books may be returned within two weeks if not as described. We post twice weekly and a proof of postage is retained for all items shipped.
About the Seller
About Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]