The full Jack Aubrey / Stephen Maturin sequence, complete in twenty-one volumes comprising: Master and Commander, Post Captain, HMS Surprise, The Mauritius Command, Desolation Island, The Fortune of War, The Surgeon's Mate, The Ionian Mission, Treason's H
by PATRICK O'BRIAN
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
London, United Kingdom
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Clearwater Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The full Jack Aubrey / Stephen Maturin sequence, complete in twenty-one volumes comprising: Master and Commander, Post Captain, HMS Surprise, The Mauritius Command, Desolation Island, The Fortune of War, The Surgeon's Mate, The Ionian Mission, Treason's H
- PATRICK O'BRIAN
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- Collins, London 1969-2004
Terms of Sale
prices nett. pro forma. Payment by MasterCard/Visa credit cards, Paypal and cheque. Orders usually ship within 1 business day. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
In the unlikely event of a book found not to be as described it may be returned to us for a full refund inclusive of return postage. However we would ask that we are notified by email of telephone of your decision to return an item within 10 days of receipt.
About the Seller
About Clearwater Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.