Future Memory: How those who "see the future" shed new light on the workings of the human mind
by Atwater, P.M.H
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Shamrock Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Future Memory: How those who "see the future" shed new light on the workings of the human mind
- Atwater, P.M.H
- Book condition
- Jacket condition
- Dust Jacket Included
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Carol Pub: 1996.
- Place of Publication
- New York, Ny, U.s.a.
- Date published
- METAPHYSICAL, PSYCHOLOGY METAPHYSICAL
Terms of Sale
CHECK, CASH OR MONEY ORDERS. CREDIT CARD USERS MUST UTILIZE the appropriate program shown where we have this item listed. We are pleased to ship and then invoice Libraries,Colleges,Universities,Institutions. All books,within U.S. (other than multiple orders) are shipped Media Mail unless buyer specifically chooses otherwise.Paperbacks and softcovers are 3.00, Hardbacks are 5.00 For Overseas orders, (Europe and Asia: International Money-Order, check drawn on U.S. bank or even cash if you wish),Phone or E-Mail for further info.on cost and shipping instructions. All items guaranteed & 'returnable' within ten days for full refund if not as described. We will hold a maximum of 14 days following initial order.
About the Seller
About Shamrock Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]