Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Signet, 1959. first. Mass Paperback. fair. Paul Lehr. First edition. Cover and spine have creases, tape repair. Prior owner's stamp on advertisement page. Two titles are checked on the list of other Signet books available. Otherwise, pages are clean and unmarked, tanning. Signet mass paperback, first edition, first printing Oct. 1959 (stated). Signet S1719, 176 pages, cover art by Paul Lehr. 12mo (7"" x 4.25"") Collection of eight stories: Tomb Tapper, King of the Hill, Common Time, A Work of Art, To Pay the Piper, Nor Iron Bars, Beep, This Earth of Hours.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bujoldfan (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Galactic Cluster
- James Blish
- Paul Lehr
- Mass Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - fair
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction / Fantasy; First editions;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
All books ship in boxes, and are packed with care. I will happily supply images of any item in advance of purchase, please ask.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]