The Galaxy Bound Vol. 21- January to June 1876: My Life on the Plains
by George Armstrong Custer, Various
Humboldt, Tennessee, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
This bound book is 130+ years old.
It contains many fascinating articles from that time. One interesting note: In 1871 General Custer began to contribute articles on frontier life to the ""Galaxy,"" which were published in book-form under the title ""My Life on the Plains"" (New York, 1874). He was engaged on a series of ""War Memoirs"" for the ""Galaxy"" at the time of his death. This bound volume carries four installments of ""War Memoirs"".
Other articles: Minor French Novelists by Henry James Jr. King of Poland and Mme Geoffrin by Henry James Jr. The National Surveys by Capt. Charles W. Raymond and many more articles and poems!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Franklin Bookstore (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- The Galaxy Bound Vol. 21- January to June 1876
- George Armstrong Custer, Various
- Half Leather
- Book Condition
- Used - Good+
- Quantity Available
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- American West; Science Fiction;
- 6.25"" X 9.5
Terms of Sale
The Franklin Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About The Franklin Bookstore
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...