The Galton Case
by MacDonald, Ross
- Very Good in Near Fine dust jacket
Northridge, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Alfred A. Knopf. Very Good in Near Fine dust jacket. 1959. First Edition. Hardcover. Stated first edition. Pink/white decorative boards. Inscribed to ffep by Kenneth Millar in Santa Barbara, Feb. 1967, to Oscar winning screenwriter Daniel Fuchs. Spine ends/points lightly frayed/softened. Edges lightly rubbed. A few pencilled notations to front pastedown. Sound binding and joints. The DJ in mylar is near fine, with a hint of handling. Flap price $3.00.; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; Signed by Author .
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- curtis paul books inc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Galton Case
- MacDonald, Ross
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good in Near Fine dust jacket
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
curtis paul books inc.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2014
Ask Seller a Question
About curtis paul books inc.
For over 10 years, CURTSBOOKS has prided itself in excellent customer service. We will always work to make your buying experience a satisfying one.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....