Game Dog: The Hunter's Retriever for Upland Birds and Waterfowl- A Concise New Training Method
by Richard A. Wolters
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Richard A. Wolters was director of the North American Hunting Retriever Association and president of the Retriever Club of Westchester County, NY, as well as retriever columnist for Gun Dog magazine. A recognized expert who lectured widely and conducted many seminars, his The Labrador Retriever was named Best Dog Book of the Year by the Dog Writers Association of America.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Bookshelf (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Game Dog: The Hunter's Retriever for Upland Birds and Waterfowl- A Concise New Training Method
- Richard A. Wolters
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Please return the item in the packaging received or equivalent packaging.
Please report any shipping damage or concerns with condition or content within seven days.
For greater detail on how problems are handled, see "Return Instructions."
Thank you for your interest.
About the Seller
About The Bookshelf
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]