The Game.Twentieth Anniversary Edition
by Dryden, Ken
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Canada: Wiley, 2003 A Nice Tight Clean Book Inscribed On Frontispiece By Author. Otherwise Unmarked. The Twentieth Anniversary Edition Has A New Chapter By The Author. In Excellent Condition This Book Has Black Hardcovers With Bright Gilt Title On Spine. Illustrated Dj, Not Price Clipped, Photographic Cover Of Goalie, Red Title And Gilt 20Th Anniversary Edition On Front. White Title On Spine. Very Little Shelf Or Reading Wear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Game.Twentieth Anniversary Edition
- Dryden, Ken
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- twentieth anniversary edition
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Ken Dryden Signed Hockey N.H.L. Montreal Canadiens Canada Biography
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]