Gandhi. Behind the Mask of Divinity
by Singh, G.B
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Lahore/Karachi/Islamabad: Vanguard Books, 2005 A solid book, previous owner has marked up the dedication page and a few pages of the introduction and minor notations in a couple of the chapters but still legible text block. No signatures or inscriptions. Gray cloth covered boards with bright gilt title on spine.DJ is complete however there is a small spillage stain on the rear side top, just noticeable! Very little other shelfwear. Sticker residue on rear jacket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Gandhi. Behind the Mask of Divinity
- Singh, G.B
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Assumed First
- Vanguard Books
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Gandhi Propoganda Satyagraha Ethnic Cleansing
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]